Kiddie Safety specializes in baby and child CPR/Choking workshops.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Calling EMS/911 effectively
- Choking for adults, children and babies
- CPR for adults, children and babies
- Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
Additional First Aid Topics:
- Wound Care
- Bone, Muscle Joint Injuries
- Head, Neck and Back Injuries
During the workshop there will be
adult and baby manikins for everyone to practice on.
Our Heart and Stroke Certified instructors, (who are also Child Passenger Safety Technitians), will make sure all participants are comfortable with the skills being taught.
At the end of the workshop there will be a question and answer session where participants can ask any questions they have on first aid, children safety or car seats.
The cost for this workshop is $40.00 (tax included) per person.